"PolyMix Kazan" LLC is producing polymers and polymer-based materials. Our activity is based on research and development of innovative materials, including hybrid thiol-contented polymer, urethane polymer, hybrid silane terminated polyurethane (STP-polymers), acrylate and PU dispersions, PU resins and different compositions on it’s base. We produce sealants, mastics, glues, binders and other products.
Company was established in 2011 by professionals in the polymer industry. Company was the first in Russia and CIS to create new type hybrid thiol-terminated polymer which still has no absolute analogues. Hybrid polymer under trade name “AR-polymer” is the base component for construction sealant and IG units sealant, having similar properties with the ones produced on polysulfide polymers. By today 50% of Russia market of IG units is produced with sealants based on this innovative polymer.
Most of the products of our company substitutes imported products in Russia market. Our products are also exported to CIS and foreign counties.
"PolyMix Kazan" today is:
- the main resident of “Innopark Rozhdestveno” industrial site, located in Laishevski district, Tatarstan Republic, takes over 30 000 m2.
- own production and warehouse facilities, has over 6000 м2 place,
- polymer reactors (production capacity up to 4500 mt/year),
- mixing equipment (production capacity up to 5000 mt/year),
- modern laboratories fully equipped for research and development of new products, for maintain a continuous quality control both on the raw materials and the final products,
- qualified personnel, including Doctors of Chemical and Engineering science, who make continuous research on development of new materials and improvement of our existing products.
Our success is the result of our long term partnership with our suppliers and customers. We appreciate and support our partners and always open for new cooperation.